Find us

Fleet Partnership Solutions Ltd

Place House

Bluecoat Yard

East Street

Ware

SG12 9HL

Contact

01920 468755 

09:00 - 17:00 Mon - Fri

Copyright © Fleet Partnership Solutions, 2019. All rights reserved.

POWERFUL SERVICES SIMPLIFIED

Better Solutions At Your Fingertips

Licence Checking

Under the Corporate Manslaughter Act 2008 and the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, employers hold a responsibility to ensure as far as reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare at work of all their employees. If they do not, heavy penalties can be imposed and in the case of fatality, companies including large organisations can be held criminally liable.

The Road Traffic Act 1988 also states it is an offence to drive a motor vehicle without a licence, or a motor vehicle in which they do not hold the correct classification for. It is important to ensure you are managing your ‘duty of care’ responsibilities by complying with the legislation mentioned above. 

Understanding Licence Checking:

Product

Since being the first company to offer a structured licence checking service in 2002, FleetPS has developed a fully integrated, automated Licence Checking service that provides a user friendly, efficient and audited solution that can facilitate any driving licence. We are factually the most experienced supplier of this service and with 17 years of innovation, expertise and customer feedback to back us up, we have consistently proved why we could be considered the most effective producer of high compliancy ratings in the market.

Parameters are set before launch to allow complete flexibility, applying a bespoke solution to your specific business needs. You will be then be assigned a dedicated account manager to work closely alongside to ensure everything is catered for and you reach the highest compliancy rating possible.

We can manage

  • GB licence holders

  • Northern Ireland licence holders

  • International licence holders

  • Documentation for non-drivers

  • Nominated Drivers

Benefits

  • Instant checks directly linked to the DVLA.

  • Proven track record in reducing expenditure on admin.

  • High level of compliancy achieved.

  • We do the majority of the chasing for you.

  • Our system highlights all current endorsements and provides immediate, automated email notifications for banned, revoked, provisional and expired licences.

  • Exceptional level of customer service.

  • Access to pioneering driver chasing process.

  • Ability to issue driver declaration requests with use of a mobile number. Perfect for organisations with road operatives or employees who do not own a work email. 

Results

  • Out of 213 clients, 211 have a current compliancy of 90% or higher.

  • 92% of 100,000+ drivers have returned at least one declaration.

  • We have never had a client who has not improved their driver compliancy rating from their previous supplier.

  • 98% of nominated drivers on the system currently have a declaration and have received a check. The other 2% are currently being chased.